Host Todd Wilken and producer Jeff Schwarz have had their employment terminated. The web presence of Issues, Etc. has disappeared in a matter of minutes. No explanation has been forthcoming. The old Lutheran question becomes pressing: What does this mean? Was ist das?
- What are the reasons for the decision to eliminate an important witness?
- Why was the termination so abrupt?
- Who made the ultimate decision?
- What does the decision imply?
- What is the proper response?
- What does this mean for the future directions of the leadership of the LCMS?
- Quo Vadis?
Posted by pomeranus.